Monday 19 August 2024

Be As Little Children

Growing up in a home with more than three older siblings was quite a chore. It was mentally tasking, but also adventurously fun 😂 Imagine sharing a bowl of food with four older children. I was usually at a disadvantage because I took my time to eat and was a picky eater. By the time I manage to take a spoonful of food, my other four older siblings would have emptied the bowl! 🤦‍♀️ 

On the play ground, it was a different story. You dare not try to bully me because, I have got four big and mighty bodyguards, who will disarm you, and teach you a lesson you will never forget. All I needed to do was scream! And they would show up! 💃 

It's the same thing when it comes to our relationship with the lover of our soul, the very one we gave our lives to. He hears us and even before you utter a single word, He knows exactly what you need and how you feel. He knows where it hurts. He knows everything! 

Don't let your challenges, problems, issues and wants bully you! All we need to do is to call on Him! And He will indeed show up!

If only we can be as little children, with the ability to trust completely, without an iota of doubt. I believe a good portion of our problems would be solved. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment