Friday 23 August 2024

Be Still!

It's being raining over here for days... off and on, sometimes throughout the day. Making it uncomfortable to leave one's house. I am not a fan of walking around pothole infested and muddy roads. Nor do I like being splashed with yucky water by fast cars, bikes, et al. I don't envy those who are in one nine to five employment or the other. Or those who have to get to their business places, come rain, come shine. Una doh oooo.

It's colder now, be it day or night. My blankets are now my best pals. Plus late night cuddles from my significant other. 😂 These past few days, several people can be seen clad in different types of sweatshirts and hooded jackets. I think I saw someone in stockings today, or was it yesterday?

How is the weather condition in your life right now? Are you facing a storm? Is it as if the sun will never shine again? Are the dark clouds looking so gloomy, as if it will never clear up?

Be at peace! Stand still and watch as your King, Saviour and Priest will come through for you. After all, he gave up the ends of the earth in exchange for you! Isa.43:4

No comments:

Post a Comment