Monday 19 August 2024

God Hears You

Yesterday afternoon, while cooking lunch, I was super hungry and it made waiting for the food to cook tiring and cumbersome. I didn’t have anything to snack on. We've exhausted these group of enjoyables (groundnut, biscuits, candies, etc) already... and I haven't been able to stock the pantry with them due to unavoidable circumstances. I thought of soaking garri-flakes while I wait for the main meal, but later changed my mind. I will grudgingly wait for the food to cook, then I will fill my belly.

What are you waiting on God for today? How long have you been waiting? Are you angry at your maker because it seems as if he is taking his precious time in manifesting your miracles? Or does it seem as if God hasn't heard your cries?

Dear beloved, God hears you. He knows exactly what you need every single moment of each day. Try as much as you can to trust in him and hold on, and wait for him to act. Let him cook up your miracles and serve you right before your enemies. It will surely end in praise!

Enjoy your day 🤗 Job.14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment